Pages

Thursday 3 April 2014

Oh My Blog!!!

Well I finally did it.  I came up for air, after four years of motherhood, and started this blog. Writing endless posts on Facebook about the joys and challenges of parenting, I figured I might want to spare my friends who did not want to hear about my child's first poop in the potty and write about it here….lucky you!  Feel free to hit exit and forget you found this blog…I mean it...run!!!! If you decide to stay, welcome.

One of my best girlfriend's, Katie, has a blog.  A smart, funny, witty piece of work that reminds me how lucky I was to work with her and all her talents, starting off in our event planning/fundraising career - or should I say mine? Katie decided planning events was for crazy people and became a Financial Advisor.  I told you she was smart. Regardless, Katie's blog truly inspired me to do one myself.  A great way to reach out to Moms, who for some reason think they are alone in this crazy adventure called parenting.  I promise you, you are not alone.  I too am a "survivor" of first time parenting (and even did it again!) and will share stories about my beautifully crazy, fun loving kids, Luca and Ella, who each day challenge me, inspire me and love me unconditionally (thank goodess!).

I will also be sharing recipes that I find on my beloved Pinterest, friend's Facebook pages and some that come straight from my kitchen.  I have an incredibly talented husband who finds great joy in cooking every meal…yes, that one...and he's mine! He finds this insane way to make amazing dishes, soups, treats and smoothies, HEALTHY!

May we all love, laugh and lose it together!

Jen

P.S. If you want to check out Katie's blog about parenting and home interior design & decor, here you go!

http://www.citydwellin.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment